Sitting on the runway for at least 40 minutes due to a massive influx of air traffuck at LaGaurdia.
Uhhh....don't all the same flights go in and out of there every day??
Cricket...cricket...
Anyhow, I have an apple some granola and 2 ipods so am fine. Just makes the pickup more painful for the boss.
I just gotta admit....
I secretly wish I were going to guest star on an episode of Deadliest Catch on the Discovery Channel.

3 comments:
Interesting "secret wish". But, you'd be good!
Hope the congestion cleared and there was smooth sailing after that...
It was One Of Those Days in the NYC airports today, I'm afraid. :P
At least you weren't 23rd in line for departure and desperately needing to pee ... (or were you??)
Missed you at The Ark tonight, no surprise visits this time, boo. :)
awww... Meth... soooorry!
And Miss Charlene... thanks pal!
Post a Comment