"Tide is out...Finger be damned. Where is my coffee?"
Gray morning here in Milford. There are emails aplenty to get out there and an oil change for El-Frida at 10. I am waiting for confirmation on my train-a-licious jaunt into NYC. Today? Tomorrow? We shall see.
I am reminded of the incredible generosity of my pals here in Milford as not only are they letting me be in their home for days here and there, but they let me leave the van here. How do you tell people that they are saving your ass by being willing to house you and your Wonder Van? It's things like this that I am so grateful for. Jane and Trina too.. they have opened their homes for periods of downtime and let me stay and it's kinda a lot to ask of people.
Instead of feeling weird, I try really hard to contribute something great. I try to blend in (usually somewhere by the strongest internet connection) and quietly do my thing. I really am having a huge moment of big love and gratitude for all of the people who open their hearts and homes as I/we come through.
Do I prefer waterfront? Oh hells yes!
Thank you... thank you... I could never thank you enough... and thank you.

1 comment:
Pretty good I'd say!
Post a Comment