6.13.2009

Provincetown 2.0.

SO it's obviously sunny and beautiful. Trina and I just got in from a walk through town, went to Far Way for my cherry special sumthun that Sue the baker made at my request.. and some local coffee.

Made some good stuff at our wee apt. too, but then wanted to get out and walk around and see things. Natalia had Stumptown here in the crib and I think she drank the whole pot.. (good for her!) so if more is needed I am grindin' and pressin'.

There is a farmers market going on today and the streets are starting to fill up with folks so we should get to handing out postcards at some point then who knows?

I think our pals Dave and Sue are wanting to do a big ol' BBQ tomorrow for us and some of our peeps. That should be fun as hell if it comes together. Either way... beautiful day and good people.

No comments: