9.29.2010

nice day and nice people.

Somewhere out there..close to the wee house on Tombstone Canton is a person with an open internet connection.

To this person I say thank you!

It's a beautiful sunny day, the doors and windows are wide open, the house is about 75 degrees and I'm chipping away at organizing... the cleaning will be a bit later after I get some bigger things set where they need to be. Had to move my pie safe, my stove, my vintage rolling wooden rack and a bazillion other things to see where things will really fit. Tool storage will be cumbersome.  Walked down to the High Desert Mkt for a salad with Gretchen.. and she happily informed me that there was a Burly Q going on this evening with a brief gathering at her studio prior. This is the perfect way to get back home. You don't know how good it feels to know that I will get to see a bunch of pals while doing something entertaining in a town so sweet... I'm happy from the inside out.

And my mom feels my absence... the funny thing is, I'll be up there a bunch and I think we have just hit a really genuine good place in our relationship. There is a bunch of mutual appreciation that is undeniable. So I'll be making sure she knows how much I love the hell out of her. Mostly in the form of cooking for her and doing dumb little chores.. but also just being there. It's all so good.

Got no job..got no money... but I got a heart full of goodness and possibility.

No comments: