10.18.2010

Coffee preparation and breast pumps?

There we were... having coffee. Old Bisbee Roasters Nicaraguan.


















KK says," That Aero Press looks like a breast pump." Not having ever seen a breast pump... I dunno one way or the other. What I do know is the coffee was off the hook this morning! It was uber delish and super aromatic.

We have an 11 am meeting with Ms. Gretchen Baer at High Desert then perhaps a trip out to The Boneyard because KK wants to see it. Landscaping comes later in the day and we hope to de-tree a bunch of the front speck of a yard that belongs to the wee house. While the trees are uber tropical looking they are nicknamed cancer trees as they just spread and are invasive. Then we shall see what the rest of the day entails. It's roasted veggies and salad night here.. Good fresh stuff that is meant to be shared. And of course... kale chips for snacking! Tonight's movie will be Fargo. I have been inundating KK with silly movies. Poor thing... it's stupid movie overload I'm sure! But well... that's how I roll!

1 comment:

love23 said...

The kale chips sound interesting, made I assume from the plant? Or a combination of stuff and then flavored? Someday I will have to try.