10.13.2010

long and distracting road...

There is so much to do here... stuff to go through...get rid of...clean... and then clean some more.
Judas Priest! It seem very never ending. Gretchen stopped by this evening at the hope of grabbing a kale chip or two... and I hadn't made them because I tore into trying to get the bedroom more situated.

I am a lackluster friend.

Guess I'll have to make the killer batch tomorrow morning. My goal is to head to The Baked Pueblo for a 2 pm arrival time. It may get pushed to 3... depends on my motivation level around all of the projects here. I have to get my shite together for KK's visit! I'm hopeful for the kind of energetic push that happens when you have completely run out of time...

That, or I hope to have cleared enough room to throw everything else in a closet!

No comments: