10.06.2010

Off to The Baked Pueblo.

I am about an hour from heading to Tucson for at least the day if not overnight. I am hoping to pick up the washer dryer I got... and see what is in the storage unit as well as important things like spending some quality time with the mother unit.

It's gonna be a beauty of a day.. I feel better... less goo in the lungs. Must be that ton of garlic I ate... I mean.. really.. how much does it take to know something's outta your body? I ingested almost an entire bulb in the last few days. And copious amounts of vitamin c.  So there can't possibly be much else bad in my gizzards.

Got my last bit of cash from Trina. Should cover the cell phone bill for the phone I don't get any service on in Bisbee. I'm grateful that it came in when it did. Along with a summons for jury duty... blech!

Alrighty then... gather up the goods and get ready to roll!

No comments: