10.05.2010

the wait is over.

For a very boring blog post denoting that my lungs are full of goo but I feel much better. I'm up and about and have a bunch of catching up to do on getting this place pulled together.

Watching a James Bond flick... Goldfinger. And thinking I might need to walk down to the post office in a bit. I think I have some $$ waiting there from bookings I secured for a gig that just happened over Labor Day. The blessings of money when you need it...

Gotta pull this place somewhat together... The Cilch Sisters are going to be in town! And really... it's going to be a weekend of Jenna and Larry frivolity with Art Car Mania all over the place. It's gonna be a helluva time this weekend in the little town of Bisbee! I gotta get crackin'! And coughing...

1 comment:

dave p said...

Very glad to hear you're feeling better. Good luck on getting stuff moved/organized, just don't over-do it.