11.02.2010

Politics.

Here is my kind of politics..

Musician Roseanne Cash chastising a republican dude for using her fathers name (Johnny Cash) in his speeches...

from twitter:
John Boehner: Stop using my dad's name as a punchline, you asshat.Tue Nov 02 00:31:08 via web



She was so popular they even made a Rose Mofford watch! Now that's popular! Her hair and politics are forever etched in my mind as a favorable democratic lady. Our current Governor is well.. I could utter a bunch of nasty things... but let's just say.. she is a looney tunes extremist. And that's me being nice.

 I, like a bunch of folks... do not think the political system works very well. But I can't bitch this time around.. because I am not hauling my carcass up to Tucson to vote.

Godspeed Democrats. I'll light a lucky candle for ya.

No comments: