9.01.2011

The MIracles of Modern Medicine.



At 7:15 I got an email from The Mother Unit entitled, "The Miracle" so I kinda thought that since we had been joking about her hovering over the phone waiting for Publisher's Clearing House to call...

cricket..cricket..













Well.. I thought maybe she would tell me they did in fact call.... award her millions of dollars and she'd be set for life. And of course that was not the case. The truth was that her miracle took the form of getting on a new temporary medication for her recently diagnosed tendonitis in her hip. After only one day of meds... she is ready to bounce around like a cheerleader hopped up on Red Bull!

Look out!

This brings me more joy than the post from yesterday with that adorable bulldog.. it really does! I have a happiness in my heart that is a seeming continuation of the last couple days of good energy-a-flowin'. It's fleeting... so I will love up this moment all I can. Strangely yet more flow came into the small town that is Bisbee yesterday too. Our sweet David chose to come home to Bisbee for a few  months instead of Tucson so we get him back at Poco which is kind of a big deal for me personally. That guy has mad skills and I love totally cranking out the goodness with him. It's happy feel good news for Bisbee and Poco!

I'm working out some travel plans these next 2 days to get myself to L.A. and maybe Bakersfield early Oct. for a visit to my pal Glo and to see Elbow at The Greek. Wish me luck on that.. it's funny how music totally drives me... and while I am certainly not making the kind of money I can just afford to throw around, I have this insane desire to get to the good music at damn near any cost. I'm kinda starved for the live music experience. It's tough to be without that. I did talk to my pal in LA and I do have a place to stay at least while there.

No comments: