7.18.2013

coffee.

Go coffee go!

T-minus 3 hours to airport. This will definitely be an interesting run. Not only is the flight all over... (TUC to LAX to SLC to SFO) but the tour bus generator has been acting up... or in this case, not acting at all on occasion. They have stopped a couple times to have it fixed. Is Mercury still in retrograde?

Anyhow..
Here are the good points:
I get to be on the road doing what I love!
I get to tour with some of the nicest people in the world.
Because this flight is so weird and out of the way, I'll get my new mileage award for a free ticket on Delta.
I get to see a few friends along the way in CA.
Oh... and I get to do what I love! (did I mention that?)

I have my head screwed on very straight and am ready to look at the big picture of all of this and act accordingly. I am The Fixer. I'd love to live up to the nickname "The Manglette" as Bob Saporiti dubbed me in Nashville after he introduced me to Phil Kaufman (The Mangler)  but really, I am a neophyte tour mgr compared to so many others. So I feel more seasoning is required.  Or I need to go work with Phil Kaufman and earn it by his side.

The tour manager is now on duty.

1 comment:

Paintress Gretchen said...

I'll say it again, Holy Crap!