9.07.2013

Yes.

























manifesto courtesy of Holstee

This cloudy morning is fueling some gratitude. I may be grumbling through all of the stretching and cursing my body for not being 100%, but I do have the ability to see the good. First part of my good is that with the barrage of chiropractic treatments and copious amounts of stretching, I actually was able to lift my arm up and out without it popping this morning. So, that kind of progress is noticeable. I'll just have to keep up the stretching and not injure myself further on this upcoming run with Dave and Deoro. With any luck I can get back and be able to do the Friday (lifting) part of my job again. Have a bunch of gratitude for some keen awareness this past week too... I saw a friend who has in the past identified as an alcoholic/addict. And he is drinking and smoking pot now. My heart breaks for this guy. He has it all justified and rationalized. And it's just sad as hell to me. And, folks like this are the perfect mirror to what path I am best to steer clear of. So lucky I didn't drink/drug during my great depression of 2012. Really dodged a bullet last year. So yeah... gratitude.

No comments: