10.07.2013

Soupy McSouperson.

Vegetable soup... it's what's for dinner.

And lunch...

And dinner again.

Let's hope that the taste is as good as the anticipation.It's gonna cook for a couple hours. I usually don't fail at soup. I failed at some curry last week.. too damn hot! I coulda watered it down with a bunch of coconut milk, but I was trying to be calorically aware. Oh well..

No heaty ingredients in the soup. Not much heat outside either. I am gonna toodle down into town and cash a much needed paycheck, hit the post office and say hello to my pal Richard. It's so damn nice out.

Elbow and Pink Floyd (The Wall) are the soundtrack to my morning putter around the wee haus this morning. And I actually did a little house cleaning yesterday so it feels really good in here today.


No comments: