10.19.2013

Totally worth it. A turn and burn for the record books. Not as hardcore as the Ben Folds/Rufus Wainwright trek to L. A. and back, but still up there. My heart and mind needed that good bunch of music that was offered up in a super sweet space.

Ran into Bisbee folks in Silver City, cemented a friendship in person with a person I have only contacted via phone and email, handed off the kale chips to KD and her hubby and got a few minutes to cha with Kris about life and touring. That was nice.

Loud folks a my dumpy hotel gave me the shove out into the cold that I needed to just get driving. Now finishing up a sub par brekkie in Lordsburg then off to greet the public at the wee co-op for customer appreciation day. Avoiding all roads that lead to Bisbee as it's Stair Climb weekend. Tiny Town should be somewhat back to normal by tonight when I get home. At least from a driving/parking perspective.

No comments: