11.23.2013

Foggy and below 40 degrees is the current goings on in Bisbee.

I half wondered if I'd wake up to snow. It was rumored..

The weather is kinda shitty out, but not raining at the moment. It's supposed to be a bad weather weekend. I can't say it isn't finally starting to get to be kinda cold in the wee house... soon I will have to fire up the heater.

I am packing some healthy food and some real clothing choices up for my stint up in Tucson to get ready for The Mother Unit's release from the cardiac rehab which will hopefully take place on Wednesday.  I soooo want her to get home, get her dog back on her lap and be happy. I grabbed a nice family feast Tofurkey for us (not even kidding) and I have every intention of serving it with a smile on my face as it's totally the right thing to do right now. For both of us. She is prolly gonna hate me...

I was down in town last night with some new friends discussing livestreaming music events, and video production for a bit and then we all went to an art opening in Lowell. Again, another good distraction from the worries that have been plaguing me these last couple of weeks regarding my mom.  I really enjoyed the vibe of the room this was held in... and I would love to do a couple shows in there.  It was total room envy.

I am just gonna keep reminding myself that One Day At A Time is all I have to worry about. I have a bit of a short fuse with my frustration level and I am finding myself not being as patient as I'd like in conversations with my mom. The last thing I want to do is agitate her. My job is to be supportive and easy to get along with.  Lots of emotion clouding my ability... I gots to poke my head through the clouds and chill...
And just put one foot in front of the other.

And this:

Cancer

If you are taking a trip this weekend you are advised to make sure you have your route planned every step of the way. That may sound boring but better that than you get lost and turn what should have been a fun journey into an ordeal.

No comments: