11.30.2013

The epic search.

I combed most of the city of Tucson looking for items to make my mom's homecoming better. I found none of what I was looking for and lost my debit card in the process.

Shit..

The benefit to small town living (and banking) is that I called my bank, got a human being immediately, and cancelled the card. No way anyone would have had time to charge on it.

I hope.


I get to haul my carcass to work today.. best to work as much as I can while The Mother Unit is in a safe place. I am not looking forward to an hour plus each way, but that's how it's gotta be right now. Coffee is truly my best friend this morning.  I need to be primed for a super long day that will have me going till 9-ish tonight . 

This was the last photo I took before I noticed my debit card was gone... a true find.


No comments: