11.28.2013

The ol' 28/62 split.

I am only here the one night. I brazenly gifted myself with a house that was not 28 degrees for the wake-up. It'll never happen again.  I have to admit, it's so much easier to get up when you can't see your breath. And your hands and feet aren't freezing..

The Mother Unit has her place at almost 80 in the winter.. 60 something feels hot to me at this moment. Shit, I'd throw on some flip flops, some shorts, and a tshirt and play some Hawaiian music just to prove to the world how warm it is in here... if I wasn't sitting here in a tshirt, and boxer shorts..

I should try to make more money so I can afford to heat my house. 

Funny how easy it is to like comfort.

With any luck, The Mother Unit will be feeling better each day, and get home next week. They predict the 5th.  Fingers crossed.




No comments: