7.24.2014

The Trusty Troubador..

Nick Nixon waiting for The Funderbus to get him curbside...


We are in Southern California and I took the opportunity to get in a hang with my pal Syd who is Mia Dyson's producer/drummer. So good to see him and we are still talking about having a few of those guys come to Bisbee for a writing/recording workshop. Sounds good to me!

Gigs tonight and Friday with Saturday off then Iva Lee's in San Clemente on Sunday. We head to Palm Desert after that for a different kind of event. I got the band an in-store at a real live record store called Record Alley where a woman who I grew up with works. I haven't seen her for 14 years, and her mother (my godmother) was a major figure in my younger years... and one of The Mother Unit's best pals..I am looking forward to being around actual vinyl records on top of having the band show what they have got! Much thanks to Eleni Austin for being willing to get us in there!

No comments: