7.17.2014

Belated birthday dinner with the band.

We all had our tearful reunion with Kathy who manages the band tonight. Not only did we change hotels, but we did a major upgrade. From a dangerous area in Daly City to to much nicer Westin at SFO. A nice salad for dinner, lots of laughter, and a little pot de creme for dessert and now time to do more. 

I asked for this.. I got it. 

 Knee deep, no.. really neck deep in paperwork. My free time today is all paperwork and this is life in the bigger leagues. At least it is for me trying to get up to speed for the new artist and her next tour. Haven't seen a stack of paperwork like this since my days in real estate. Lots to digest, contracts to read over, details to familiarize with... And a belly full of good food and a warm heart from these fantastic Nashville folks to fuel me for a couple hours while I hope to make a real dent in this ginormous advance. 

I do love me some Andy T Nick Nixon Band. Tomorrow night the band has the big cd release show at Biscuits and Blues here in San Francisco. Always a great gig.. And a super great sounding room. 


No comments: