7.02.2014

Info. And more.

So the last two days have been kinda packed with meetings, and getting to see all of my friends in this area.

Monday had me meeting with that production company that places tour managers.

They really did offer me something on the spot. Maybe they were desperate? Maybe they really liked me? Who cares? I walked away on a cloud of fuck yeah!

I will give them my availability dates and let the chips fall where they may.

Monday night I did a little group outing to go see my friend Markey's band at a club and that proved a major success. Got my buddy Tyler out from the band The Railers,  my pal Bob and his wife Denise, my pals Lori and John from VA, and my Franklin buddy David. Everyone loved the band, and it was good to see folks. I met with Markey and her guitar player Ric the next day for lunch and it was so good to hear how well their band was doing. Those two work really hard at this.

Today has me up early and ready to jump on a plane at 10 am... rental car returns and tending to Nick Nixon while traversing the airport are the order of the day. I think the tour bus will meet us in Portland OR for dinner. Sounds good to me.

Somewhere in the last few days I got to reach out to an addict who is truly suffering. Someone I care about and who I have known a few years.  We all got her to agree to go into rehab. Brought me right around to grateful for every ounce of joy I am able to muster each day. If I wasn't clean and sober, I'd have none of this.

And, I may have another offer to do a tour...waiting for word.


No comments: