8.23.2014

So much happening.

So much learning, doing, some screwing up, and just being totally immersed in what is happening over here. It's intense, I love it, I am challenged each day to learn more, remember more, think things through better and then some. 

I have also earned the title of The Worst Driver They Ever Had. I flew through an intersection going over the speed limit and sadly it was a bit of a whoopdeedoowavy road so we went air borne. Needless to say I upset the folks in the van greatly. My shame and disappointment in myself was immediate and even though it happened 3 days ago the title of The Worst got bestowed upon me this morning. Gotta be respectful. Gotta take care of the precious human cargo. That is a huge part of working with folks. 

Yesterday had a sweaty but good show in Hinesville GA. Now we are on our way back down to Florida for 2 days then... Gainsville FL to NYC. Will get to see my pal Carlyn a day after NYC in Cambridge, and that will be stellar. Miss my Plymouth peeps. 

And then there is this. The coffee that weasels in Viet Nam pooped out and someone roasted it.  No, I couldn't bring myself to drink it. But the beans smelled chocolatey and not poopy at all. Call me a big baby. I just couldn't do it. 

No comments: