9.11.2014

Early morning goodbye.

At what amounted to 1:45 am AZ time, I was up and moving towards making coffee and spending some last sweet moments with Marvin. I stripped the bed, put fresh sheets on, and hauled all the laundry downstairs. The cat was particularly frisky.. which made me smile. My love for him goes against my every-ounce-a-dog-lover self. But it was indeed time to go.

I have some balance in my head and heart. And a crap ton of unknown as usual for the future. I wouldn't trade my unpredictable, underpaid, off-kilter way of moving through life for anything. Traditional 9-5 is obviously not my bag. And there is now plenty of wondering what-the-hell-is-next in my future. With my current employment in AZ looking a little shaky, I am once again left to think of other ways I might be able to support myself. 

Here is what I am gonna tell myself,"Face the fear of economic insecurity with love in your heart and a willingness to help others and perhaps it might not totally suck, Wendy."

That is some hope right there.

No comments: