9.08.2014

Rainy Days and Mondays.

One sweeeeet (in a Debbie Downer kinda way) Carpenter's song.

Well, it's raining and it's Monday.

Perfect time to slam a bunch of coffee and give myself some props for hanging fairly tough.  as I get ready to head back this week to Tiny Town and the slow paced day to day, it's been a good in between time to just get clear in my head about how the last few weeks went.

I really did bust my ass. I am happy with my efforts. Sometimes you gel with folks, sometimes you don't.. and sometimes you gel and it unravels later. I have had all of these situations happen over the years and it's always a great learning opportunity. The key is to not let it stop me from moving forward. Everybody has their story of what happened, and my hope is that mine is rooted in taking responsibility for my part and not letting stuff get me down. 

I have a toothless cat to hang out with.

Bring on the rain.




No comments: