9.02.2014

The cat... the downtime... the cooking.

I am keeping it real over here. At least by all accounts I am. There is some heat and humidity happening, so I am staying indoors. It's me and a very functional kitchen that get to spend some quality time today.

I'm hopeful that I am gonna keep my positive attitude around the happenings from this last tour. And I am feeling like I can hold my head high. And my silly toothless cat friend Marvin continues to be a constant source of love and goodness as do my friends here in Hampton.

Feeling loved and supported does make a huge difference.

Time to start looking at the situation with the wee co-op and my return. That feels pretty up in the air. What am I really coming back to since I gave up the good job I had there? Dunno... that will have some light shed onto it this week.  I may get told to look elsewhere... who knows? Hopefully I have all my bills paid through the end of the year so the immediate worry would only be food and gas.

I am not gonna freak out. I am obviously coming back with a significantly less amount of money than I had planned on, so while I am aware of that, I am not willing to lose my mind over it.

Looking for the good today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're staying grounded, what else can you do?