9.22.2014

When will it be done??

Ugh... the real estate deal that wouldn't close is still a constant bee in the bonnet. I want the deal closed, KK's money in her account, the buyers happy... I am so ready for it to be done. I swear, it's one for the record books. The state of the lending industry these days is the final hold up. And those fuckers do not work for the buyer. They work for themselves.. no really douchtards, take all the time you need.

Gah!

The good side to this is that had I not been the power of atty.  KK prolly would have torched the place by now and said ,"Meh... whatever!" She would not have put up with all this chaos up close and personal.

So with more delay on deck with that, I hopefully head to get my car worked on so that the intermittent 'not gonna turn over/start' issue gets fixed for real this time and readdressing the leak in the passenger footwell at the same time. Not feeling too perky about this day ahead right now.

Time to call in the big guns.

I am gonna have to listen to City and Horses, Jonsi, Chromeo, and some Amanda Fucking Palmer all in a carefully curated playlist to boost me into my happy place.

Deep breaths... go.




No comments: