10.01.2014

Aha moment.

There I was.. Realizing not processing all this fast enough is making me a boring friend. And then I stumble on this quote from an article talking about people working in a stressfull environment:

"Cause they're not mean people, they're not spiteful people, they're not trying to trip you up, They're just very intense and, you know, things emanate from them, right?


"it's a lot like working in a nuclear power plant, but you don't get one of those protective suits. It's a lot of radiation and you either learn to survive it or you die."
This is a really apt simile, because you can't actually learn to survive radiation exposure. The amount it takes to kill you varies by person, but eventually you have to either leave, or die.

i am gonna work hard to diges this and see if it doesn't help me move through my boring dumb process a little faster abd with some grace. 

No comments: