10.30.2014

Evening Light..

This is what it looked like in the final 30 minutes for the drive home last night.


I do love coming home.

This was one of the first times the sunroof was open, the window was open and there was a little coolness in the air. I was pleased.  Elizabeth and I had our trek to see our personal psychic friend and we both came back paying attention. It was a whirlwind trip, and it was pretty much perfect. There is a lot to be said for paying attention.

I got home and then took a walk into town to check mail. The smell of juniper wood being tended to in fireplaces was in the air. It was pretty damn aromatic! Loved it. Ther walk was more to do anything remotely physical than it was to get mail... and that's a good thing as there was no mail for me!

There are some calls to make, and some little things to do around here. But not that much. Being a bit more mindful today...

No comments: