11.17.2014

Harmonic Convergence of FABULOUS!

Two beings I care for deeply. United in one picture. My pal Susan Werner and my toothless cat, Marvin. Just before she hit the stage for her 2 show stint at Harris Creek Acoustic. 

So good to see her and Jane. Been a damn long time since we were in the same place. Susan absolutely killed it for the shows... ( of fucking course she did!) and Jane was spot on fantastic taking care of everything a tour manager should.

Some excellence in motion with those two. Good to catch up a bit, and so good to do that all here in VA where my community of friends gathers for all the right reasons to make this world a better place. I saw every one of my good friends here, and got moments with all of them.  

The days prior were filled with getting the house and menu ready for the big night, and I was put to good use. And yet I still managed to get lots of time with my cat on my lap, A great trip east for sure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope there is no dog at home surfing your blog. Just saying.

Anonymous said...

Without Jane there can be problems. Dropping the guitar on the floor is bad but crashing it into a grand piano is worse. For future tour manager reference.