11.08.2014

My mornings with Anson.

Here is one of the big perks to this trip..














 I get to hang with my friend Anson and have coffee and talk about life.

We all need friends we can do that with. And he and I have only known each other a couple of years, but I have to say he feels like a genuine close friend. I can't say that about too many guys in my life. I have met some extraordinary guys but true friendship... the kind that is authentically reciprocated is a little more rare.

I get really great moments with this guy.  Such a treat! And my time with Andy is always a definite heart-filled-with-joy thing.  And it's nice to see them working together to put out a quality product. I have a good feeling about this next year for these guys.  And of course, I hope I get to tag along whenever I can (whenever they'll have me..) but more than anything it's gotta feel good to be happy about the product you are putting out and having folks outside the circle tell you it's a good thing ya got going.


No comments: