2.26.2015

You can feel it.

You know that feeling.

After being around a large group of people.. having late nights, and hugs and handshakes.. then you get home and that scratch starts in the back of your throat?  And you hear from your friends you were just with that they have sinus infections.. and you think, "I can beat this! I'm not gonna get sick."

And then you find out you were wrong.

Zinc, vitamin C, netty pot, and probably some sort of over the counter will be deployed to try to fight what is welling up inside me. Well, at least I have the time to be sick.

I woke at 6am and had an hour long business call to the east coast. And then a flurry of texts and emails following and now with a good couple hours of work behind me at all of 9:38 am... I am gonna go lay down. Because I am a big baby when it comes to being sick. Waaaa....

No comments: