8.28.2015

Ruminating.

There I go... thinking again.


While sitting in the extremely low light of the world's only canoe lamp.. I was thinking about The Mother Unit's health, KK upcoming visit, and how to bring music to Bisbee and not having to use my own money to make that happen. I had a sweet playlist going thru the headphones and I was stretched out on the couch just gazing off into the darkness of the loft. I did that for about 2 hours before I finally packed it in and went to bed. That's a lot of thinkin'. I might have sprained my brain.

My mind went every which way. From sadness and anxiety to excitement and everything in-between.  One thing is for sure though, I am feeling strong and clear today. 

The next 2 work days are gonna be ass kickers with Customer Appreciation Day happening tomorrow the truck this morning is gonna be huge.  Ok then. Here we go!

No comments: