9.21.2015

This Guy!

This guy... complete with shiny black nail polish on toes as well as fingers! Kind of a Jose Eber meets Lynyrd Skynyrd. I was truly in awe.


And this guy was kinda at the 3/4 mark of my pretty spectacular day. It started with Kurt, coffee, a drive in the Porsche, and went into selling my 4Runner, the going to the Bisbee Animal Shelter Fundraiser at The Grand where I won the 50/50 Raffle!

Like and human being with a heart and brain, I gave the money right back to them... and the event while under-attended did raise about 500 bucks for the 4 leggeds in need. Yay!

Then it was off to Central School for the video extravaganza showing works from Carrie Beehan and Bingo Bingaman. A heartfelt end to the great day... all locals, and lots of really good energy going towards both of these women .

 We live in a really special place. With a very rare energy. It's undeniable.

No comments: