7.15.2016

By the time you read this...

By the time you read this, it will be all over.

I will have put the 50th year of my life behind me.

One of the best ever.

What made it so good?

Love.
Balance.
Choosing powerfully.
Community.
Allowing things to flow.
Letting go.

I did things that I never thought I'd get to/have to do.

And I learned..

And now on this first morning of my 51st year, I have no idea how I can top 50, but I tell ya what, being all about the love and surrounding myself with the good folks I get to have in my world, and letting my shindig-loving/odd side shine again... just makes trying to makes trying to top 50 sound like so much fun!

I will take authentic, fat, happy, profane, broke, married to a pinball machine over popular, skinny, wealthy, look good, say what people want to hear any day.

Deal me in for 51!

And seal the deal with a watermelon Eegee!!











Photo taken prior to the bday...
but.. Eegee's with The Mother Unit!

No comments: