8.30.2017

Turn it. Burn it. Stick a fork in it.

This day is done.
Up at 4:30 am, out the door by 6:30, full day in The Baked Pueblo and now back in Tiny Town decompressing a bit.

Haven't done many turn and burns since monsoon season started for obvious reasons. But now that it's pretty much back to postcard weather here in Bisbee it's worth getting back to.

My worry has my sleep off.. and realistically, I should just stay up later, get more tired and deal with it.  Easier said than done. Project time is in the daylight for me unless it's painting. Maybe some book reading will do the trick? I have 5 books that I need to read.

The Mother Unit could use a few good days in her win column. They seem to be a bit of a crapshoot to obtain. Lots of dumb little things making for difficult days. But her spirits are slowly lifting and I hope to get her laughing more.

Every day is a gift.




No comments: