7.13.2018

Trippin'.. but not fallin'.

In the past few weeks, I got a change of scenery.

I wouldn't say it was a vacation, but more of a chance to see people I love dearly in a couple different cities and get filled up on love, community, and gratitude.

My sweet cat Marvin was not there to greet me for the first time. I'll miss his toothless kitty boy purring. But he was at least 18, so he had a nice long life. My pal Kelly's 50th bday shindig was a bunch of work, and worth every second of it. That woman is a force of fabulousness for sure.

The homecoming was more of a challenge... lost the key to my truck, that I had moved for the mandatory "no cars on the street" coaster race. It vanished into thin air. Nothing breeds a little chaos like car drama. The time with The Mother Unit had nothing but good times and no chaos/drama so I was super grateful that the car drama was all I had to deal with. I remedied the situation with the key... but never found the key.

As I near my 53rd bday this weekend, I'll be doing a bunch of housecleaning and getting out to be with friends. I get my pinball machine shopped for my bday by my pals from D&D in Tucson. That is a nice gift! They are even closing the shop to come down and hang with me.

At some point, I'll relax. But for now, there is a bunch to do just to keep up with my world.



No comments: