5.09.2008

We are off to The Living Room

So now I am basically packed for Cancun and now we trek off to go see Natalia Zukerman and our Janie (who is doing a bit of tour managing for her) down at The Living Room. Nice early set and should be a good show. I think this constitutes Natalia's cd release party! Should bring even more goodness!

Looking forward to seeing those girls and having a nice evening. The only thing stepping on my buzz is that it's raining and cold! Yuck! We go from this wonky weather to flying into 90 freakin' degrees in Cancun! WTF? I better take some extra vitamins... that's the kind of crap that makes ya sick! Good think I feel perky now!

Shoutout to my buddy Dave who almost made it in to the show tonight... if the weather wasn't being so crappy, I know I would have gotten to see ya! Next time! And soon, ok?

2 comments:

Julie said...

Cancun. Niiiiiice! Have fun and we sure do hope you can blog from there with all the travel pic opps you'll have!

dave p said...

Sorry I missed catching up with you! We'll have to see how the stars align when you get back...if schedules permit, maybe before you head out with the Hamiltons tour.

Have a safe trip to Mexico and have fun!