We are rested up and low key now. Trina, Natalia and Bunty and Julie went back to NYC and Janie and Suze and I are headed to the aeropuerto in about an hour and a half. I could have worked this afternoon had I brought my laptop... damn.
My brain is awake with conversations around booking and routing and such. I can do it smarter. And I really am fairly good at it when I can sink the time into. Looks like I will start focusing on 2009 in an uber smart fashion. I need to wrap my brain around that aspect of the job. So much to learn!
I have 4 days off... must be time for a birthday party!
I am particularly excited to have dinner with my mom at Feast tomorrow night. She hasn't usually gotten the evening slot on the ol' birthday. In fact... a bunch of years I was just in other states for my birthday. Arizona is too damn hot in July!!
But this year... me and mom... Feasting and getting to look at each other... that's the kind of gift I want.
No comments:
Post a Comment