Yes... seven.
Seven women.
Fireworks.
Some drinking alcohol.
Some not.
Lots of things blowing up.
Nobody injured.
Lots of laughing till we cried.
Then sleep...
And 4 pots of coffee later and with several Mickey Mouse pnacakes in the bellies of these women we are having chatter around the kitchen table and cleaning up a bit.
Nice stuff...
Jane, Susan, Natalia.. Me and Trina and Bunty and Julie.
And the best part is the vegan birthday cookies I got and the regular happy birthday song last night when we got in from the festival. I feel pretty lucky to actually have a head start on the ol' 43rd celebratory goings on.
Now if I can be reunited with my phone in Chicago, and get my shit packed right for Tucson I will be happy.
Oh... and I have some KILLER VIDEO from XPN Fest!!!!! Oh... My... God!!!!! Stay tuned.
3 comments:
Wendy-In case I don't get to wish you a happy birthday tomorrow, I want to send them along today. So Happy Birthday my friend. I can't believe you will be 43 years old. Seems like only yesterday when I met you as an underaged bar patron. :-) We've come a long way since then, haven't we.
holy crap! yes we have!!!
I've been listening to Natalia's new cd all day. I could only replay "One Nightstand" so long without a break.
-janet
Post a Comment