
Puppies and rainbows? Nah... Coffee and a great sunrise. No pic... couldn't tear myself away from standing out in the cold to capture the moment in my mind. The only thing missing was a cup of coffee actually in my hand. It is about 30 something degrees out there, so that cuppa jolene woulda been nice. It was however still brewing inside.
Aaaaanymuffin... where was I? Oh yeah... coffee...blah blah blah... I had a big ol' flurry of activity yesterday as far as calling/mailing/etc... a few emails flew back and forth and then I settled in to being amused by uploading pictures to my Facebook thingy. Myspace...Facebook... it's really just a way to stay connected without having to connect, right? I mean really... I am one to pick up the phone and call. I'd much rather hear a voice. I am my own victim of disconnect with computers. They have an ad campaign on the subway in NYC about put the phone down/stop texting/get away from the computer... and it shows.... puppies and rainbow-like people just hanging out and being with one another... hmmm.... puppies... rainbows...good looking models holding hands... and apparently not enough coffee to make any damn sense this morning!
I'll be fine. A mere 3 more cups and my life will be puppies.. kittens.. rainbows.. and supersonic jets flying overhead in an amazing display of top gun style acrobatics.
2 comments:
today, i am proudly sporting my "you tour like a girl" ballcap. very spiffy. i know this doesn't have any thing to do with your post, but just wanted to let you know.
ams
I would like to see these ads with "rainbow-like people" and puppies of which you speak. i don't believe they really exist.
Post a Comment