I have some work to do this morning, then off to my AA meeting to say once again how much I have enjoyed being a part their recovery community. The strange part of all of that is that with any luck, I'll get to see this community again...but the inevitable change in who is still attending is a reality that is well....sobering. There is no iron-clad guarantee that any of us gets to keep our seat in those rooms. But I have today...am grateful for today...and with my head screwed on relatively straight I hopefully move in the right directions.
I am offering up a sacrifice of a free range chicken to the great co-op board gods that they will see fit to grant Natalia her parking space assignment today. That will make our transit quite easy although it means maneuvering into Brooklyn. I feel confident that it'll all be just fine no matter how we meet back up. Really, if I take the train in then that means I get to say bye to my wonderful friends here in CT then instead of tomorrow.
And just a sidenote.. Trina, Susan and Jane are all basking in the sun in St Maarten. Let's all wish them well..and let's hope the gig went well!

No comments:
Post a Comment