Just got in from Hamden... got out of the van and realized IT'S FREAKIN' COLD OUT!!!!
In fact, it's 46 degrees although it feels like 41 according to weather.com.
Getting some stuff lined up for Indy... want the shows to be really good, so we have enlisted a great local talent, Ann McWilliams to open for Natalia on Wed. nite. Hopefully she can do Dec. 6th too with Trina. Check her out at www.amcwillians.com.
There is so much to be said for tying in locals who actually go out and follow live music! I have been working on getting Trina some slots with some bigger headliners too. It's a slow process. My ADD brain doesn't always assimilate the scope of people who need to know so that everyone can say yes or no.
Hell, that's most bookings... who am I kidding? It takes months. I am behind. Rarely can you call up and just get something. Sure is nice when that happens though!
Hungry now... want.. hmmm... uhhh....something warm. Yet to be determined..but warm.
No comments:
Post a Comment