11.05.2008

Let's see what has changed.

I am so glad the election is over.
I saw how my county in AZ was predominantly McCain voters...(pity) but I have to consider that Bisbee is probably one of the few towns in that county to even move towards democrats and I know my pals there are celebrating together.

Let's see if change really takes hold. This change needs to come from within. There is great possibility in the air.

I wonder how my mom is feeling about all of this? I sat there watching the returns, and wished she were there to chat with and bounce hope off of.

Mom... talk to ya in a few...

1 comment:

Pam Lambros said...

I am with you Wendy. Glad it is over too. I find it hard to believe so many people voted for McCain though. Let's hope the change is for the good.