11.11.2008

Word... to my mother.



I love you. Thanks for following along on the blog all of these months (ok, 2 years). Thanks for looking up queef online. Thanks for letting me take stupid pics of you holding signs after you've had invasive procedures. Thanks for being there for me and my outrageous requests...("Send me a 7 day cleanse!!! I need to cleanse!!!")

And you have smiled the whole time. Look, I know I'm not normal. I know most people blame their parents for however they turn out. I still haven't figured out how I got to be so "out there" and weird... while you are so... well... seemingly normal.

Am I adopted? Just kidding!

Thank you.

And good morning!

4 comments:

Pam Lambros said...

Very sweet Wendy. You and your mom make a good pair. :-)

Tour Wonk said...

she's got a twisted side... she hides it tho...

Pam Lambros said...

All the better to appreciate you. :-)

Julie said...

These always make me miss my mom somethin' fierce! And revel in your joy and love at the same time! Very yin-yangish. Love your Mom posts!