Here we are in Trina's apt. after a really nice dinner at the best place around...(which is pretty freakin' nice I'll say...)Janie joined us and a great meal was had and we held a chair for Susan altho she never showed... but she did call from home to say she missed us. Love that.
I do love these women... and I do love my job. It's gonna be really hard to go home and not do this for a while. We won't start back up till probably April.
I'll be fine... just going to have to kick some booking ass and get back in shape for next year. I think I'm gonna do yoga when I go home. I love yoga in Bisbee.
Ok, it's after 11pm... Jane is texting me and driving...BAD JANE!!!! Love ya pal... great to get a nice Last Supper for the year withchoo!
Ok... I am off to think about slumber now. I drove all day and my brain is a little fried at this point. Either that or I'm completely overwhelmed (which is somewhat likely)
I can't believe I am done. More please... please?
No comments:
Post a Comment