photo: Erin ColeSo this is from the last show of the year... A Holiday Hamlin, if you will. She's painfully photogenic... she never has to resort to making dumb faces like I do!
Damn her!!
The morning is rolling along... the coffee good, the half and half fresh, and the day not too cold out there. It's supposed to be almost 50 degrees out there today! WTF?? I am pretty sure Natalia isn't reading the blog today so it's ok to say that I am hoping to be a pleasant surprise at her gig tonight at The Living Room. She's there with Meg Hutchinson and Anne Heaton. Even more... Ginger Leigh is upstairs after that so it'll be a night of music and socializing for my last night in NYC. I'm gonna head out to CT in the morning to grab the rest of my crap and hug on my friends up there and then on Friday I am heading towards South Carolina.
You will notice that the puppy cam is gone from the bottom of the page. I took it down because 3 of the puppies went to their respective new owners and I felt it was time to let go. Being the true Cancerian that I am, letting go is a beautiful challenge (I am learning to embrace it.) in my world.
Go little Shiba Inu puppies! Go out into the world and be adorable strange little dogs!
No comments:
Post a Comment