12.11.2008

I tour like a girl!



This shot was just before we went up the helicopter with my pal John (KK's husband)to get all up on a glacier and stuff on our last day in Alaska. There was much fun and frivolity around making this happen...including getting our departin flights changed to a later time..("I'm supposed to be on the 6:30 flight and my friend isn't here... can we change flights?")

I am actually going to use this pic on my facebook page because it makes me happy. Happy is good. The coffee this morning makes me happy. The weather outside..not so much. But it's not snowing so I should shut up!

I'll be working this morning then with any luck I'll see Meredith for lunch up in New Haven. Good stuff!

2 comments:

Pam Lambros said...

you have the coolest life. :-)

Paintress Gretchen said...

Is there any chance John would let us turn it into the H.C.A. HIll-ocoptor? Or have you already nailed it for the Trinacoptor?