I awoke to rain! WTF?? I wasn't consulted on this!
A few errands to do here in Tiny Town then off to The Baked Pueblo to view the house there. Deeeeeeeeep breath. I will have an official hand holder, so while I want to cry just thinking about it (because I really have to face it..) It needs to be handled one way or another. So that is on deck... as is buying water, and that kind of provisioning.
Yesterday yielded some good movement in our booking adventures. Actually got one confirmed (provided Natalia agrees) at Godfrey Daniels and then have some dates on the table for The Ark. I must say, dealing with both is a pleasure. Wearing a few different hats in Team Hamlin definitely has it's advantages. You get a sense of so much of what it takes to make this happen. Or maybe it just that I'm finally starting to have a little confidence in my ability to do this pretty well and I see more of the big picture? Who knows? Regardless, I love learning about all of it, and I am feeling a nice shift in how my determination to "Do the job right" is moving towards "Doing the job I love". I have loved this and it has fit for so many reasons.. but last year really was hyper focused on doing it right, which isn't always the best place to generate possibility from. Kinda Woo Woo So Cal stuff, right?
Truth is I want to bring all of my best to the table. I believe that my word/intent is very much how it will go. I have really taken to heart my harshness on myself and am really taking on calm and peace in this ol' skinbag. And all my fear and freezing up.. I just need to walk through it with grace. I am not elaborating on so much of what's going on, because it just feels like rehashing it. I don't want to water/feed the gremlins. Some days I feel very alone on this journey. And other days I actually reach out and know that I'm really not.
Truth be told... when you are touring, there is so much to do and so much usually going on it easy to just be there and not think about it. Except when my mom is not 100%.. that is all consuming. But she's my only constant. So it's deserved for her to have a cherished spot in my brain.
So today... I face a fear.
"She's facing her fear! She's facing her fear!"
Did I mention its still kinda raining??? WTF??
No comments:
Post a Comment