Good.
It was the damn battery in the phone. No new G1 was purchased. So I will be back up and running in an hour or so for mobile blogging.
When I mentioned "Scout" I was referring to the NYC band that is no longer together that had my pal Ashen Keilyn in it. All of thier cd's are still available online. They are nothing short of incredible! Her voice is really something... it is headphone music for sure!
Ashen will be releasing a new project produced by Jim Eno of Spoon in the coming months, and I cannot wait to get my hands on it... hell, send me the roughs!! I don't need no polished and purty thang... I just want the music!
In fact... I never have listened to the mastered versions of Susan Werner Live at Passim or Meg Hutchinson's Come Up Full... I got the unmastered stuff as soon as I could get my hands on it and I never even got real copies of the full blown product!
Anyhow, I feel better knowing my phone is not dead. It gave me the morning off from feeling like I needed to hound people about Bisbee issues and I'm just gonna put that down for the day.
1 comment:
Aha!
Post a Comment