2.26.2009

Now not so sunny..

I know my posting has been a little off and slow even. I spent the majority of the day in front of a computer but I was sorting through emails and trying to get the booking machine fired up. And then therer were the calls made to attempt to talk to lawyers and insurance guys...but we won't go into that.

I am sad to report the apparent demise of my cellphone.

Shit.

I will be attempting to get something quick as it's essential to keeping the flow of business. Of all times for it to die...

I guess I'll yank the DSL cord from this desktop and plug in my lappy so I can skype and load photos from Folk Alliance. That would make me happy. Of course, I have a hilarious little vid that I shot of one of the performers a wee bit drunk and very silly that I can't put up... but I'll prolly put it up on my secret youtube page so it could be viewed in the future by the participants. It shouldn't just get erased or forgotten.

Speaking of that... I have probably 30 videos that are not public for one reason or another. Every once in a while I just go watch them and laugh and smile. This feels like a day I should be doing just that.

Yes... I'm a little off this morning. Probably a good thing my phone is dead.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

A secret youtube page?! I'm jealous...

Anonymous said...

I always suspected you had your own secret stash of videos. Are any of the videos i requested in your secret stash?

Tour Wonk said...

feelquiet... no... none of those are there. I do have some awesome video of her at Folk Alliance though... just have to find my firewire cable.