Actually sitting at a real computer this morning! Not a smartphone.
I guess I was still tired as I got back from the aeropuerto and promptly went back to bed. The dog didn't seem to mind, so I guess that means it was the thing to do.
I heard from a councilman in Bisbee yesterday essentially saying they had an engineer drawing up plans to fix the wall.
At least someone called.
However..
The house? cricket...cricket...
My lodging? cricket... cricket...
I am not going to let it take the wind outta my sails. There is good stuff cooking at Team Hamlin and I need the momentum. I can't afford to be a basket case.
Have my ipod piped through the house this morning.
Trina..
Susan..
Natalia..
Meg..
Ray LaMontagne..
Sufjan..
Scout..
and many more filling my head with music I love.
And no bacon will be consumed today. At all.
4 comments:
Hey Wendy thought I'd check back in, having been off line for about 10 days. I am glad to see you are in Kansas. It makes me smile to see you helping so many folks in different states. Now I only hope I can help you here in AZ, tell me anything, I might do for you! xoKATE
I hear your going to the "Precious Moments Museum"near Joplin, Missouri!
Precious Moments figurines, for those of you who don't own any of the number-one collectible in the United States, are small porcelain bisque figurines of big-eyed children. Many of the figurines depict children with robes and halos: dead baby angels.
Take lots of photos!
Oh I know about those precious moments! Hi again Wendy!!!!! When are you coming back! Tell me true!
Scout who?
Post a Comment